“Hey sexy lemme talk to you”
“MAN FUCK YOU YOU UGLY ANYWAY HO I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO LIKE YOU 1 CAN GET 3 MORE BITCHES THAT LOOK BETTER THAN YOU”
Can we talk about Spy Kids 3 for a second because it’s just the MOST BAFFLING CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE EVER
First we open to LITTLE BABY SELENA GOMEZ
THE PRESIDENT IS GEORGE CLOONEY?
Later we see Juni’s grandpa who is KHAN??
who spends the whole movie chasing a butterfly
THE VILLAIN IS SYLVESTER STALLONE
WHO GETS VILLAIN ADVICE FROM THREE OTHER SYLVESTER STALLONES
ELIJAH WOOD SHOWS UP
ONLY TO DIE IN THE NEXT SCENE
Then we find out that the president was actually the villain the whole time which makes ZERO SENSE but leads to this glorious George Clooney Sylvester Stallone impression
Then we get Antonio Benderez doing this?
AND THEIR UNCLE WHO IS STILL MACHETE
AND THEN STEVE BUSCEMI SHOWS UP ON A FLYING PIG FOR NO REASON
HOW WAS THIS A MOVIE???
"There’s this issue you’re not allowed to discuss: that women are needy. Men can go for longer, more happily, without women. That’s the truth. We don’t, as little boys, play at being married - we try to avoid it for as long as possible. Meanwhile women are out there hunting for husbands."
-Steven Moffat [x]
I just want to frame that and hang it on the wall of every Moffat apologist, so they can wake up and look at that every morning.
This is the man they allowed to write Doctor Who.
No wonder the last few seasons have been driven into the ground.It’s a special kind of ignorance that occurs when ladies who defend him don’t understand that he hates their guts.
I will like to welcome our new venue for Tora-Con 2015: the Gordon Field House! An RIT favorite for hosting large events that sports 60,000 sq. ft. and space for nearly 7,000 people. It will house registration with artist alley and vendors throughout the entire event! Stay tuned for more special news and updates in the coming weeks.
10 year old Yemeni girl smiling after she was granted a divorce from her husband- a 30 year old man
Here’s what I found after looking into it.
Nujood Ali was nine when her parents arranged a marriage to Faez Ali Thamer, a man in his thirties. Regularly beaten by her in-laws and raped by her husband, Ali escaped on April 2, 2008, two months after the wedding.
On the advice of her father’s second wife, she went directly to court to seek a divorce. After waiting for half a day, she was noticed by a judge, Mohammed al-għadha who gave her refuge. He had both her father and husband taken into custody.
Indeed, publicity surrounding Ali’s case is said to have inspired efforts to annul other child marriages, including that of an 8 year old Saudi girl who was allowed to divorce a middle-aged man in 2009.
But in 2013 Ali reported to the media that her father had forced her out of their home and is withholding her money granted by publishers. Her father has also arranged a marriage for her younger sister, Haifa.
Also this girl has her own book
I just want some feminists to focus more on this than on defending Zoe Quinn and Anita Sarkeesian.
Realistically, what can they do? Most of the feminists that you likely encounter are based in USA, Canada, maybe UK. What can they do to affect attitudes and policies in a place like Yemen?
They can raise awareness. Tumblr is a global site where you can donate to people in many countries to aid them.
A very good thing they can do, for one, is set up donations for this kid or other kids. They can put efforts to start up shelters for such incidents.
There’s a lot of things western feminists can do. This post only has almost 9k posts, whereas a post about male tears has 36K.
ok WHO gave aotan the RIGHT to draw either of them THIS attractive im gay and i wont stand for it
you would literally not believe how excited I was to see this guy, I was busy having a serious conversation with my friends and then, mid-sentence, squeaked loudly and dashed out to get a picture
WHAT GREAT COLOURS, WHAT A GREAT COSPLAY
if this was you, please let me know, because you made my weekend! :D
I don’t know if anyone said this already but the cosplayer is Vilya, and she’s awesome!
when you remember something embarrassing you did 6 years ago
I know it can be a nightmare to dig through our tags and see all those asks and not the guides. So here is a handy-dandy list of all our “official” posts (plus a list of relevant asks at the end).
- Moving Out and Getting an Apartment, Part 1: Are You Sure? (The Responsible One)
- Moving Out and Getting an Apartment, Part 2: Finding the Damn Apartment (The Responsible One)
- Moving Out and Getting an Apartment, Part 3: Questions to Ask about the Damn Apartment (The Responsible One)
- Moving Out and Getting an Apartment, Part 4: Packing and Moving All of Your Shit (The Responsible One)
- How to Protect Your Home Against Break-Ins
- How to Find a Fucking College (The Sudden Adult)
- How to Find Some Fucking Money for College (The Sudden Adult)
- What to Do When You Can’t Afford Your #1 Post-Secondary School (The Sudden Adult)
- Stop Shitting on Community College Kids (Why Community College is Fucking Awesome) (The Responsible One)
- How to Write a Goddamn Check (The Responsible One)
- How to Convince Credit Companies You’re Not a Worthless Bag of Shit (The Responsible One)
- Debit vs Credit (The Responsible One)
- What to Do if Your Wallet is Stolen/Lost (The Sudden Adult)
- Budgeting 101 (The Responsible One)
- How to Write a Resume Like a Boss (The Responsible One)
- How to Write a Cover Letter Someone Will Actually Read (The Responsible One)
- How to Handle a Phone Interview without Fucking Up (The Responsible One)
- Staying in Touch with Friends/Family (The Sudden Adult)
- Bar Etiquette (The Sudden Adult)
- What to Do After a Car Accident (The Sudden Adult)
- Marriage: What the Fuck Does It Mean and How the Hell Do I Know When I’m Ready? (Guest post - The Northwest Adult)
Asks I’ll Probably Need to Refer People to Later
- Apartments (or Life Skills) - How Not to Live in Filth (The Sudden Adult)
- Finances - Tax Basics (The Responsible One)
- Important Documents - How to Get a Copy of Your Birth Certificate (The Responsible One)
- Important Documents - How to Get a Replacement ID (The Responsible One)
- Job Hunting - List of Jobs Based on Social Interaction Levels (The Sudden Adult)
- Life Skills - How to Ask a Good Question (The Responsible One)
- Life Skills - Reasons to Take a Foreign Language (The Responsible One)
- Relationships - Long Distance Relationships: How to Stay in Contact (The Responsible One)
[Note: This post will be updated as new guides are written.]